Ricetta raw vegan PIZZA! / Raw vegan PIZZA recipe!
(Scroll down for english versione)
Anche se con un po’ di ritardo ecco finalmente la ricetta della nostra incredibile e buonissima PIZZA vegana crudista!
Iniziamo a vedere cosa ci serve partendo dagli ingredienti necessari per realizzare due pizze!
Guarnizione / condimento:
Tempo di realizzazione: 4 giorni
Tempo di assemblaggio e impiattamento: 40 minuti circa
Bene! Iniziamo a vedere come si prepara la base per la nostra raw vegan pizza!
Condimento / guarnizione:
Salsa sugo di pomodoro
Riporre la pizza così composta in essiccatore (o forno) per circa 30 minuti avendo cura che non superi mai i 40-42 gradi Celsius
Al termine dei 30 minuti estrarre la pizza e impiattarla
Servire e gustare questo fantastico piatto vegan lo crudista raw vegan che riprende la più famosa delle ricette della tradizione italiana: la PIZZA!
Avvertenze: non potrete più farne a meno!
Raw Vegan Pizza Recipe!
Although with a little ‘delay here is finally the recipe of our incredible and delicious vegan raw food PIZZA!
We begin to see what we need, starting from the ingredients needed to make two pizzas!
– 100 Buckwheat
– 100g of cashew
– 1 tablespoon of syrup of raw agave
– 2 and a half cups of pumpkin, cut into cubes
– 4 tablespoons of psyllium seed
– 3 tomatoes Pizzutelli
– 1 small pepper
– 2 large onions
– 1 and a half teaspoon of salt
– 1 celery
– 2 apples
Seal / dressing:
– 100 grams of cashew nuts
– A large lemon and juicy
– Half a teaspoon of salt
– A tablespoon of yeast in flakes
– 10 tomatoes Pizzutelli
– Half of celery
– 10 dried tomatoes
– 6-8 olives
– 10 capers
– A red bell pepper
– A yellow pepper
– An orange carrot and half black carrot
– 8 cherry tomatoes cigliegini
– A quarter of a small zucchini
– Half red onion
– 4 leaves of kale (black cabbage)
– A bunch of basil
– Water as needed
– A jar of sprouting
– A mixer
– A blender
– A colander
– Spoon, spoon, knife, spatula
– Drier (or oven)
– Greaseproof paper
– Bowls and containers
Preparation time: 4 days
Assembly time and serving: about 40 minutes
Good! We begin to see how to prepare the base for our raw vegan pizza!
– Put the buckwheat soaked overnight in water, then rinse in the morning and put in the pot for germination, covering it with a black cloth: let stand 48 hours, taking care to rinse every 12 hours
– Soak cashews when there are 12 hours in the late bud break
– Rinse the cashews it is the buckwheat and put everything in a blender
– Add in a blender peeled pumpkin and cut in cubes along with half teaspoon of salt Satin
– Operate the mixer
– Put in the blender (no mixer) the onions, bell pepper, tomatoes, agave, celery, apples and lemon juice and blend
– Mix in a blender the mixture in the blender
– Add the psyllium seeds
– Operate the mixer until mixture is smooth
– Put the mixture in a sufficiently large bowl covered with a cotton cloth and place in the fridge to rest for 24 hours
– Remove the mixture from the refrigerator and cut two halves to address the basics of pizza
– Place the two bases on sheets of cotton paper or baking paper drying
– Put to dry for at least 10 hours (variable from moisture, temperature, type of instruments used: during the process, once the upper part is present dry, turn the base to allow a homogeneous process. Who has not the dryer can use an ordinary kitchen oven setting the “ventilated” mode and setting the maximum temperature of 40 degrees Celsius
– Remove from the oven and prepare for garnish and enjoy!
Condiment / seal:
– Soak the cashew nuts for 12 hours
– Rinse the cashews and place them in a blender along with the yeast flakes, and half a teaspoon of salt and about 50/80 ml of water
– Operate the blender until mixture is smooth
– Here is your cheese!
Sauce tomato sauce
– Put to soak the dried tomatoes for at least 8 hours and rinse at the end of the process
– Put in the blender half of celery, 10 basil leaves, 5 dried tomatoes, 10 Pizzutelli tomatoes and blend
– Place the mixture in a strainer over a bowl, and allow to drain for about an hour
– Here is your tomato sauce!
– Soak the capers and olives for at least 4 hours, rinse the end of the process and cut the olives washers
– Cut the peppers into strips
– Cut the tomatoes into rounds
– Use a potato peeler to get uniforms strips of carrots and zucchini
– Slice the onion and let it soak about 2-3 hours, rinse and drain
– After washing the leaves of kale, cut or tear them in pieces like
– Wash and dry well 10 basil leaves (or more to taste)
– Lay on the work plane the two pizza bases, always on a sheet of paper from the oven or by drying
– Start by evenly distributing the tomato sauce on the basis
– Add according to your own taste all the ingredients making sure to leave finally the cheese and basil
Store the pizza so composed in a dehydratator (or oven) for about 30 minutes, taking care that never exceeds 40-42 degrees Celsius
At the end of 30 minutes to extract the pizza.
Serve and enjoy this fantastic dish vegan raw vegan, raw food that comes the most popular recipes of the Italian tradition: PIZZA!
Warning: once you’ll try it, you cannot live without it anymore!!!
ENJOY AND ALWAYS…PEACE&RAW!